No announcement yet.

Blu Ray Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. OK, I was thinking about renewing my Gold subscription anyways (itchin' to maybe try doing some RDR with you guys), so nbd there. If you can point me in the direction of a sale Gold Card, I'd really alot appreciate it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Amazon has it for $48, $12 off.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/s/?tag=podc03-....y=0&Submit=Go
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

bam, there it is. If I do it through THAT link, do you get credit for it Rob?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

and thanks, by the way. a lot of those sites are blocked here at work.

Comment

we should get credit. I searched for it through our links.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Thanks for helping a complete novice out, guys.

Comment

Any time. The Xbox site is really good about helping with set up questions as well.

You have a Slim model with built in wifi correct? You're going to have a lot of updates, but if you have an original Xbox model expect a looooooooooooot of time to update.

Comment

yep, got the slim model with wifi. I've got it hooked up to my network NOW, too.

Comment

Actually, the Netflix through my Wii is pretty sweet. Between that and my 360, I like the Wii controls better.

Ok. I'll shut up meow.

Comment

Problem with the Wii? No HD. Otherwise I did dig on the interface when I hooked it up for my mas.

Comment

The one thing the Wii certainly has over the 360 is the ability to roll past the end of your queueueueue back to the beginning of it. Know a movie is at the end of your queueue, just go left instead of right and BAM!! you're there.

On the 360 you have to quick scan through all your queeueueueueueuueueue(sp?)
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Matt, if you decide to pick up a standalone BR player watch out for the "wifi ready" and "wifi capable" trick. Sony, in particular, is dirty about it. The wifi capable machines require a proprietary $60 dongle. Ridiculous.

Comment

I got set up on Netflix last night. you're right, it was really, REALLY easy to do.

Also: XBox is running a sale on 1 year gold subcriptions at the moment: 33% off ($39.99) for one year. BAM.

Comment

Working...
                              X