No announcement yet.

CURKBERKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a cookbook junkie and have about 30 or so. My favorites are usually Taste of Home (their annual cookbooks) and then a couple of those compilations ones you get from churches, schools, etc. But I love allrecipes.com. Read the reviews and people will tell you what worked and if you need to make any alterations.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      I am a cookbook junkie and have about 30 or so. My favorites are usually Taste of Home (their annual cookbooks) and then a couple of those compilations ones you get from churches, schools, etc. But I love allrecipes.com. Read the reviews and people will tell you what worked and if you need to make any alterations.
      Oh, girl, they are going to LOVE you in the recipe thread!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I've given some recipes I had found online a crack before, but ultimately became a moron of PK levels, grasping at as much information as I could before giving up and ordering Dominos.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

We are getting the Food Network magazine. There are a ton of recipes, and most of them are not crazy hard. Not that I should say anything... since I don't cook. Funny thing about me not cooking - I LOVE buying cook books.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'm with Cassini, I'm a cookbook whore.
            The Joy of Cooking is the best place to start for all the reasons listed. I also have the Betty Crocker Cookie Book(originally printed back in the 50s and a classic), The Best Recipe(by the writers from Cooks Illustrated*), Good Eats: The Early Years, and various ones from William-Sonoma.

*Which is one of the best magazines you can get if you like cooking/baking. Comes out once every two months.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I have a ton as well, and have still barely scratched the surface of what they contain. But my go-to favorite is The Barbecue Bible by Steve Raichlen. Rubs, marinades, sauces, compound butters. . . . I love to grill, and this book has expanded my grilling capabilities a hundredfold. If you like to grill, get this.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

My goto cookbook:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                X