No announcement yet.

Episode 3: Ryan Gosling smells like cabbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'll say instead of taint-punchery, what about giving her the devil horns like Dio?

Just because they're old, doesn't mean they wouldn't shoot you in the shins if they could.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

What's the name of that fruity beer you where drinking?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Lesley.. stripper? Family lives in Arizona? Stop by Cali next time you go to visit damn it.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat.

It ended up giving me a fucking hangover. Stupid sweet beer.

And she is not a stripper haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I demand profesionalism.... if there are going to be boobies coming out we need a web cam! ???? Live and uncut Podcaust in the future via web cam????

Comment

Pervert.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                Pervert.
                Haaa

Comment

Unleash the rape bathroom video!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh shit. Forgot about that. I'll try and post it tonight. IT's soooo fucking embarassing. But there is a reason we got the fuck outta there.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Is that house video the one that's in your YouTubes profile?

Listening to this show is pretty cathartic. I'd rather listen to you two snipe at each other than go home and fight with my wife.

Rob, it's totally manly to tear up during MAN ON THE MOON because I did too. Stay alpha, bro.

Comment

Nice show, you guys are pretty funny...not nice capping on the ex that lives in the trailer park.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Pictures or the first night doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome...Lesley cleans the apartment, Rob pimps other chicks in the new digs...you sir have made my hero list.

Comment

Ok, first no hate towards the trailer park. Half of my cousins live in one, I'd totally sport a trailer but it'd have to be like Riggs in Lethal Weapon. But the guy we were talking about deserved the hate.

Second: First night hanging out outside of where we met:

Morning after:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                                Awesome...Lesley cleans the apartment, Rob pimps other chicks in the new digs...you sir have made my hero list.
                                That's how the Headcheese USED to roll.....

See Lesley, USED to....

Comment

Working...
                                X