No announcement yet.

Episode 2: The Vagina Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so have to listen to these. This thread is the best advertising you can imagine.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Quite brave of you.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha. Just wait.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Quite brave of you.
          Referring to Rob's scanning of the picture.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'll post that along with some other pics I found.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think my post was all that bold.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

After we recorded I said something about people thinking that he is like that all of the time and I just put up with it. There is no way I would be able to take him being like that everyday.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

And disclaimer here we come!

Comment

Generation Kill: read the book.

In regards to the Kingdom: Lesley's right, and well...you're Rob, Rob. Don't watch it when you're sick mang; that shit puts anyone in a bad mood. And the message man, the message is so good. Too bad they pussified (no offense to the Vagina Perspective) ending.

It was good, just not as strong as it could have been (the sarge who gets beaten in the beginning turns into a terrorist at the end and blows everyone up). Alternate ending spoiler over.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

American Werewolf: watched After Hours the other day. Love the hell out of Griffin Dunne. And Zombie Griffin Dunne? Even fucking better.

I can see how the transformation scene is a bit silly nowadays, as we've all been spoiled like Hiltons with the effects work of modern films.

Lesley liked The Kingdom, American Werewolf, and meh'd Starship Troopers (a null vote due to the justified hate on Patrick "Douchebag Pilot killed by Brainbug" Muldoon FTW)? AAAAAAAAND she saw The Frighteners before you? You lucky, lucky bastid.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Cowlicks. They call them cowlicks.

Buhlee dat.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAha. Cowlicks! Booyah!

Comment

Laura Linney's cans are in Love, Actually.

They aren't bad.

And Hans Gruber tries to nail his receptionist. Mr. Bean cockblocks him.

Some reasons to give it a chance.

EDIT: Yeah, I've seen it. Lived with women all my life. I blame them.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I rather enjoyed this episode of the "Why Rob won't be getting any for a month" podcast. Good stuff. Although if you're going to make an argument for chick flicks being shit, LOVE, ACTUALLY isn't the best choice since it's pretty good, actually.

A better target would be pretty much anything J.Lo related or later Meg Ryan.

Comment

That is true. I tried to watch Love, Actually once. I was bored. And now she's watching The Notebook. And crying. IT's like when I watch NOTLD and they kill Ben. Gets me everytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X