Episode 2: The Vagina Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2: The Vagina Perspective

And we're back and will soon have our own site! In this episode your two sexy hosts talk about the awesomeness that is the MN Renaissance Fest. Beer, Boobs, and good times for all. We chat about the following flicks: WarGames, The Kingdom, This Film is Not Yet Rated and more. Rob thinks Lesley is lying once again involving The Biggest Loser. We go to a MLB game, play Dungeons and Dragons and Rob unleashes his Magic Missle.
    http://braindeadradio.com/srirpage.html
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I could sense the pain cave your apartment was becoming. Why is it so easy for guys to push girls' buttons? And why do we think it is so damn funny?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Exactly. It's fun as hell and she can give it just as bad as I can. IT's fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It is spelled cow-lick, but pronounced collick. At least in my hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Exactly. It's fun as hell and she can give it just as bad as I can. IT's fun.
          But when I give it you are just like... meh. But when you give it, I want to punch you in the face sometimes. xo.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Exactly. I usually don't care. I know you LOOOOOVVVVEEEE MEEEEEEEEE. hahaha....

Comment

So is that what Nerdious means by rolling 20's?

Comment

Word.

Natural 20's 4 LYFE

Comment

"His name is shite."

Ha.

Comment

How did she not kick you out after this? Magic Missle indeed.

Comment

HAha. Yeah, I had to make sure she knew that it was all for entertainment's sake. There was lots of groveling afterwards. haha. Are these entertaining? If not, I don't want to risk getting the boot haha.

Comment

I was seriously wondering if you were single after this. I kept thinking that either she is a saint, or you were totally in the doghouse, possibly homeless. Good sense of humour your gal has (Yoda in the house). I find them entertaining. A podcast is no reason to risk getting fired though.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda dialed up "Token Alpha Male" a bit too high in this one. But it made for some fun conversation. I wonder if I should post a disclaimer before the episode along the lines of "Rob talks through his ass and it's all bullshit postering. LEsley wears the sweet pantsuit in the relationship"

Comment

I think we need picture evidence of metrosexual Rob.

Comment

I'm on it. I actually found one photo that exists. I'll scan it in tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X