Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 35: Gotta catch em all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet I'm compelled to see it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I am too. But the downside is that there won't be any new fans, or at least fans that like the actual character.

Fuck what a jackknifed trailer (pun intended).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm loving the wrestling talk...I was never a big fan but followed it closely because my cousin was hardcore into it. I went to so many events and had great times...I gotta find my picture with Trish Stratus...

Also I'll share the Pokemon love...I was like in 8th grade/freshmen year when this was out. My Charizard was fucking awesome...I still have a huge snorlax stuffed animal I won for my wife at a carnival when we were dating.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Dude my fucking kids loved Robocop...all three of them. The movie that I completely screwed them up with was Rambo, big mistake on my part.

Comment

Shoulda just skipped to part two on that one. Mindless, senseless, and sometimes cartoony violence there. No heavy subject matter at all to deal with.

Or just skip to the awesome Weird Al parody in UHF.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-29-2008, 10:59 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Jason turned into a douche bag...he's got flip flops and a puka shell necklace...too fucking hilarious.

Comment

CJ secretly listens to T-Pain...you gotta love his hats...

Comment

As I was listening to this I was all excited to jump on here and give you guys shit about liking the Pokeymans...and then you started in on the wrestling discussion and I realized how much of that shit I actually remember.

Gangrel was the vampire guy who joined up with Edge and Christian to start The Brood. It was so stupid but when they did the bloodbath thing they used a LOT of fake blood, which was kind of gross. And then Farooq and Bradshaw because the Acolytes. They were bad-ass, just beating the shit out of everyone. That bit was the start of the return of the Undertaker, who had been out on an injury or something. That story culminated with Stephanie McMahon being crucified on the Undertaker's symbol and him trying to marry her. So weird. After that, the Acolytes dropped the 7th-grade demon-worshipping nonsense and became the Acolyte Protection Agency. They still beat the shit out of everyone but sat around drinking beer and playing poker instead of doing Gothic Dance nonsense.

The big black guy with the mohawk was named Mabel. He had really fucked up contact lenses that freaked me out.

And Mae Young is still around. They trot her out at the occasional PPV event as the crazy, horny old lady. It's sad and gross.

Comment

HAha. nice. I remember the Stephanie Wedding plot. Good stuff. I'm glad you were man enough to man up about the WWF (fuck WWE, stupid Wild Life Federation BS).
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh, also, there is no shame in admitting to liking that first Hell in a Cell match between Mankind and Undertaker. That shit is EPIC. EPIC, I say! I still have that King of the Ring tape here somewhere. If only I had a VCR.

And ICP started out as tag partners in WCW but I think they moved to WWF when WCW was bought out.

Comment

Seriously. that shit was pretty fucking epic.

Comment

Yeah there were some great matches back then...

Comment

hah I am glad someone remembers that crazy vampire shit
                            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Shit, I had no clue Estelle Getty died!

GIVE ME THE FUCKIN' DIAMONDS!!!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

HAha.

Comment

Working...
                                X