No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw man, they screwed up my order. I hope they retain some stock for goofs like this. Man-Bat does not look like Harley Quinn.

Yours will be in the mail on Monday, Rob.
    Last edited by gravedigger; 09-13-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Just ordered this. Still hate Stout's bullshit art, but the sound track is killer and I can't wait to have it on vinyl.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Smashing his one-sheet into a 12x12 square makes look even more busy than it already is. But, yeah, ordered.

I do like what they did with his DRIVE vinyl art, though.

Comment

• yeah, I have that LP as well. It's better but I still find his art incredibly ugly to look at. Still have no idea why everyone fellates the guy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Because it's line art and he crams every single character into each poster?

Comment

• I guess. IT's fucking terrible composition though.

Comment

• Ken Taylor, Florey, Edminston, Jock, etc.. are all miles better for actual art than Stout.

"HEY LOOK I ADDED RANDOM LINES TO THIS GUY'S FACE CAUSE I CAN!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Just ordered this. Still hate Stout's bullshit art, but the sound track is killer and I can't wait to have it on vinyl.

I got the same thing for $17.99 on Amazon without Stout art and the bullshit. There is literally no difference between that release and this other than the cover art.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah there is, the vinyl is colored, and random screen prints are being added. That being said, I had no idea that it was available on amazon. If I did, I would have just got that one a

Comment

• There's also a third version coming in December that is just the Awesome Mix and uses the CD cover art.

I suppose this one is so expensive because they are screen printing the sleeve.

Comment

yeah there is, the vinyl is colored, and random screen prints are being added. That being said, I had no idea that it was available on amazon. If I did, I would have just got that one a
                        It's colored vinyl. Colored vinyl!
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• CHROMIUM COVERS!

Comment

• people collect shit man. I however honestly thought this was the only way to get the score on vinyl which is why I bought it. Had I known it was on amazon, I would have grabbed that instead.

Comment

people collect shit man. I however honestly thought this was the only way to get the score on vinyl which is why I bought it. Had I known it was on amazon, I would have grabbed that instead.
                              I'm more annoyed that Mondo couldn't put together something better.

Comment

• Bought this Florey poster off Teefury today.

Comment

Working...
                                X