No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's funny was talking with some current Russian news folks over the last few weeks.

The Russian Federation is on the verge of collapse. Siberia has been operating like Greece since 2015, plus the rest of the territories are 20-80% over their economic budgets.

Plus, the Russkies can't keep up their military or draft enough new soldiers.

What does this mean? Well, Trump is Putin's hail mary play. When Trump fails and he will fail, expect that region to go fucking nuts.

Best estimate is that we see the territory fragment ala Eastern Europe in the 1990s.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Best estimate is that we see the territory fragment ala Eastern Europe in the 1990s.
      This would be absolutely insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Had this conversation just a bit ago with my coworker. He said he's getting to the point that it's hard to care, because all this blatant shit is happening and the public just sees the administration getting away with anything. He said he's trying to stay engaged, calling representatives and all that but his good point was "how many people at this point have rolled over?"

Many people have rolled over, but as was said earlier today...we're at the "THEY CAN'T EVEN KEEP THEIR STORIES STRAIGHT" phase.

But, seriously...the Don Jr stuff is SUPER BAD in the long term. He's going to Prison off of this alone. But, it's bad enough that they might not even Trump Sr testimony.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Unless Trump or Pence is removed, no one is going to prison. He's got pardoning power, after all.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Pardoning any of these people would be career suicide. Remember what happened to Ford? He had rational reasons for pardoning Nixon that, while I disagree with, I can understand. There's no such rationale to be had here.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And this whole 'Comey leaked info' bullshit feels like the proverbial hail mary pass. It's not going to work.

With this release of the Don Jr stuff, can we expect all of the stories that people have been sitting on to finally go live?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Unless Trump or Pence is removed, no one is going to prison. He's got pardoning power, after all.

Who said Trump or Pence weren't going to be removed? Operational order.

Look at who's getting deals and who is not getting a deal. While I'm not a big fan of Mueller, there's a method to the madness.

It's just an excruciatingly slow madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  And this whole 'Comey leaked info' bullshit feels like the proverbial hail mary pass. It's not going to work.

With this release of the Don Jr stuff, can we expect all of the stories that people have been sitting on to finally go live?
                  Not sure on the tabled stories. A lot of the tabling is coming out of Team Mueller agreements, but something has got to fucking give.

Shit slowed down when Mueller took over, but it's just water smashing against a dam now. Eventually, something will get through. Mueller has built a legal dream team, the public wants answers and the pressure is on. It's time to do something.

Comment

Pardoning any of these people would be career suicide. Remember what happened to Ford? He had rational reasons for pardoning Nixon that, while I disagree with, I can understand. There's no such rationale to be had here.
                    What career does Trump have to worry about? Anyway, all he has to do is tell his mouth breathing followers he's defending his son from Teh Left and they'll fall all over themselves to buy Trump steaks.

Remember, these are the same assholes that roasted people on FB because Obama wasn't standing up to Putin...only to become Putin's BFFs.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Who said Trump or Pence weren't going to be removed? Operational order.

Look at who's getting deals and who is not getting a deal. While I'm not a big fan of Mueller, there's a method to the madness.

It's just an excruciatingly slow madness.
                      Removing Trump and Pence, absent from impeachment, isn't going to happen. Neither is impeaching them.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

What career does Trump have to worry about?
                        I was referring to anyone who pardoned Trump et al. They'd be done.

Comment

I was referring to anyone who pardoned Trump et al. They'd be done.
                          Sorry. I mistook what you wrote.

But still, we're with Trump for the duration. Unless he resigns. But he's not going to resign because that's the only way to escape prosecution.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Removing Trump and Pence, absent from impeachment, isn't going to happen. Neither is impeaching them.
                            Yeah, no. They're going.

Comment

Yeah, no. They're going.
                              So you're telling me that there's a majority in the House that will vote to impeach both Trump and Pence, and 2/3rds of a majority in the Senate that will vote for removal?

Never going to happen.

Of course there's always the criminal prosecution route, right?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but there's no way the SCOTUS gets within range of that one. Even if there's four votes to grant certorari to the question, there are NOT five votes to allow criminal prosecution to proceed against the sitting President.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

So you're telling me that there's a majority in the House that will vote to impeach both Trump and Pence, and 2/3rds of a majority in the Senate that will vote for removal?

Never going to happen.

Of course there's always the criminal prosecution route, right?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but there's no way the SCOTUS gets within range of that one. Even if there's four votes to grant certorari to the question, there are NOT five votes to allow criminal prosecution to proceed against the sitting President.
                                Yeah, no. They're going.

Comment

Working...
                                X