Episode 10: It Smells Like Unicorns in Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 10: It Smells Like Unicorns in Here

Rob and Lesley are pleased to bring you episode 10 of their fine show and they hope you enjoy it. It's summertime (BIG WILLIE STYLE) and they have a lot on their plate; They venture into Middle Earth, Rob decides against doing manual labor and they discuss the first meeting between their respective parents. After moving on they dive into the topics at hand: PREDATORS was fucking awesome (spoilers from 22-36 mins), The Shield is a hell of a show (no spoilers) and just what their plans are for their much needed vacation.

It's on itunes and rss feed at the moment. Will be on main site either late tonight or tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it!
    I thoroughly enjoyed this episode!
    100.00%
    I thoroughly fucking hate this shit, so please just stop.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Now on the main site!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Flew the fuck by.

Ya'll'd* be fun as hell to hang with.

Enjoy vacation youse kids.

*New compound word
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thank you sir. We had fun with this one.

Comment

These podcasts are swiftly becoming my favorites. Keep 'em coming, Rob and Lesley! And have shitloads of fun and seafood on vacation!

Comment

The more Lesley drinks, the more she sounds Wisconsiney.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              The more Lesley drinks, the more she sounds Wisconsiney.
              I don't understand how this is different from "Minnesotaney".
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ya'll all sound alike up there. Most of my experience is with people from Wisconsin, so that's my automatic comparison point.

Decided to stop listening, as I hope to see Predators tomorrow or Thursday. I'll pick the cast back up after.....
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ya'll all sound alike up there. Most of my experience is with people from Wisconsin, so that's my automatic comparison point.

Decided to stop listening, as I hope to see Predators tomorrow or Thursday. I'll pick the cast back up after.....
                  You can listen at 36 minutes in or so. That's when we stop talking about it.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    You can listen at 36 minutes in or so. That's when we stop talking about it.

Good to know. Gonna see this soon.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Wisconsin has a specific twang to it. Speaking of twang, you're "ya'll"-ing all over the place Howard. Back to your roots, eh?

Comment

Mood: I am drinking.

Pics of the tard chair please.

Comment

The pissing dog is a very advanced pose.

Comment

She's pretty advanced.

Comment

Hug my sweaty ewok.

Comment

Working...
                              X