No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just dropped $150 on Amazon. Bought 8 of the 12 I need. I will get these hung then pick out some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Just dropped $150 on Amazon. Bought 8 of the 12 I need. I will get these hung then pick out some more.
      Please tell me you used our affiliate link...... it's cool if not since it's not a routine thing but I implore all of you to remember that just using the search boxes on the forums will help me out and I really need it at the moment
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Please tell me you used our affiliate link...... it's cool if not since it's not a routine thing but I implore all of you to remember that just using the search boxes on the forums will help me out and I really need it at the moment
        The Amazon box has never shown up for me on BDR. I saw it like for a week a few years ago. Is there another way without the box? I still need to order a bunch more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The Amazon box has never shown up for me on BDR. I saw it like for a week a few years ago. Is there another way without the box? I still need to order a bunch more.
          Turn off ad block (THE IRONY!) on the forums and it should show up on refresh.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Turn off ad block (THE IRONY!) on the forums and it should show up on refresh.
            I've tried that, but it's never done the trick for me. My office has a bunch of weird security shit that blocks ads, but here at home even it hasn't done it. I can't figure out what's blocking it.

Comment

• That's weird. I had it disappear on me once and it came back on it's own so maybe it's a random ass glitch that stuck with your system.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Everything I order goes through the link, dogg.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  That's weird. I had it disappear on me once and it came back on it's own so maybe it's a random ass glitch that stuck with your system.
                  I'd say sure, but it's been over two desktops and two laptops that I've never seen it.

Comment

• the only thing I can think of is adblocker or a plugin blocking it. I've tested this thing on over 20+ versions of browsers/OS's so it's definitely on your end and not mine. Sucks though.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Everything I order goes through the link, dogg.
                      thanks man!

Comment

the only thing I can think of is adblocker or a plugin blocking it. I've tested this thing on over 20+ versions of browsers/OS's so it's definitely on your end and not mine. Sucks though.
                        I'll mess more this weekend. Maybe I can at least figure it out at home.

All my frames shipped. Should have a house full of good shit hanging this weekend! Once I do I am gonna order the last few frames I need.

Comment

• Frames started showing up from Amazon! And I have an 8x10 that I have no idea what it's supposed to go to!

Comment

• I think THINK the 8x10 is for a print I got someone for Christmas. But it's 9x9 so maybe I ordered 8x10 for some reason? No idea.

Comment

• #drunkpurchasesarethebest

Comment

• Show us pics when you get everything up, Billy!

Comment

Working...
                                X