No announcement yet.

Episode 8: WWBDMBNPHD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man. Always glad to hear people dig on these. I know I say this all the time, but I think it's finally time to really do these every other week or at least one a month.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
      Thanks man. Always glad to hear people dig on these. I know I say this all the time, but I think it's finally time to really do these every other week or at least one a month.
      Once a month would be better I would think. Don't spread yourself too thin sir.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

"What's the name of this podcast?"

"You're right, I'm an idjet."

You kids are great.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The fact that the two of you would risk your lives for Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II... tears, tears I'm shedding.

Comment

Fun episode, you two. Lesley sounds like she might be a mean drunk. Rob probably has Battered Wife Syndrome.

Also Rob, how can you say the fourth Elm Street movie isn't that good? It has Soul Pizza and Roach Motel! And the asthmatic nerdy girl with huge glasses as big as her tits!

Comment

Fun show, Lesley sounded more slore-ish drunk...I would definitely like to see these monthly. Throw some Lost spoiler tags out there though please.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It says in the title we spoil Lost. I can't really even give time stamps because we may start at one point but then reference through out the casts. Sorry man.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck...I guess that's my fault for not reading the title...I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE EPISODE CONTENT!!!!
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

haha. sorry man. I made sure to put SPOILERS! in the title haha.

Comment

Re-listening to this. Lesley is cracking my shit up.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X