Episode 7: It Sucks We're Both Alcoholics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      Yeah, maybe you two can get after Nathan. Or should I just buy some patches and put them on him while he's sleeping?
      Unfortunately friends and family telling someone to quit doesn't really work. I was told by a lot of people for years that I should quit and they are always like "But it's so bad for you!" Guess what. I knew that it was bad for me, but I enjoyed the hell out of it, so I kept doing it. Nathan has to want to quit in order to really follow through with it.

One thing that is really nice - is you can brag about it forever. And if I fail at everything I try, I just say "Well, I quit smoking. That is an awesome accomplishment".
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I know, I know. Which is why I don't get after him about it or really ever say anything about it. I know it's won't be easy for him. It's just frustrating. Especially when he knows some if not most of his health issues would be resolved by quitting. That post was more of a humor thing than an actual, "Get him to quit" thing.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Easiest way to quit: Get super sick. And detox during the sickness.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
          X