Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking PUMPED
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is that chinbeard supposed to be Microchip?

Looks like Dr. Shia is in.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think so. I know the Battle Van is gonna be in this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How come there's never been a van-off between Frank and the Ninja Turtles?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• because we all know the Heroes in the Half-Shell would win. There would be no drama.

Comment

• I'd like to think they'd stumble upon Frank* and would be too late to keep Frank from Franking all over the place. Big Pun would in full view blow Shredder away, leading to a harrowing scene where Mikey breaks down and has to be committed because nobody has ever had a talk with him about the Franks of the world.

Then Raph goes every once in a while to visit Mikey, who now resides at Bellevue. He brings him a box of pizza to try and push him out of his catatonia.

Raphael sees no change in Michelangelo as the aroma of the slice wafts past his weird mutant nostril slits. Defeated, Raph brings the slice to his own maw to cope with the loss of his brother.

As the front corner passes his lip-less mouth, a hand snaps the slice out of Raphael's hand.

"Mikey," says Raph.

From the shadows, a voice rumbles "NO."

Out of the darkened room the green dome of Mikey emerges, Raph's mouth is agape at the sight.

"FRANK," grumbles Mikey.

The face of Mikey is now that of Frank, only green.

Mikey has a case of Frankface.

Just like these guys:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only Frank that matters. Wynonna!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fwDfd89vlw?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                  Freaking loving this shit already.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I wonder if there will be any hallway shoot-outs.

Comment

• Just finished episode six of The Defenders and yeahhhh this is the good stuff. Iron Fist can suck a fuck but everything else is very entertaining.

Comment

• Wow, the first two episodes of Inhumans were terrible. I can't believe they released this shit in Imax....

Comment

• Just watched teh first episodes of The Punisher. Dig the shit outta it so far. That sledgehammer scene was ridiculous.

Comment

• The MAGA dude in the veterans circle is such a cartoon it defies all logic how somebody thought that it was anything but shitty, on-the-nose writing.

Same with the sexist pig nonsense at HomeSec.

Who is writing this show?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The MAGA dude is indeed ridiculous. I do dig Microchip in this so far though. The third episode was really good in my opinion.

Comment

• Looks like 3 into 4 is where it starts to pick up. Really need to trim the fat on these series if they have nothing little to say in the long form.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X