Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I AM THE BREAKOUT CHAMPION! haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Twitter is sorta working at the moment. It will show your tweets on your profile, but having issues with seeing others that have accounts. Helper and I are on the case.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Podcaust Arcade is proof that Rob loves us and wants us to be happy.

The gamercard thing- is it just our tag name or do we put that link that appears on our xbox.com homepage?

Comment

• For one moment in time, I AM the arcade champion.
            Last edited by B_Metal; 09-26-2009, 10:07 PM.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Podcaust Arcade is proof that Rob loves us and wants us to be happy.

The gamercard thing- is it just our tag name or do we put that link that appears on our xbox.com homepage?

Just a tag name. And if you have Halo 3, put in the box as well.

Also, Twitter does work now...as long as your acct isn't locked down, it will work.

Comment

• Arcade rules
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good. Trying to keep people here and spur some competition while people are "working" haha

Comment

• Now updated with new games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Now updated with new games.
                      Coming from a forum hat has them before, I'd advise against having toooo many games. People stopped posting after a while. Just my 2 cents.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Any way on making the unread forum post threads brighter, bold, another color? Shit is fucking with my eye's
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• They are? They are the same style as the red was before. I tried a brighter color and it didn't work. They are as bold and the same as the old boards. Just yellow instead of red. I can see if I can tweak it, but I doubt it will look better.

Comment

• Maybe yellow is no good for me or maybe the Nyquil is taking it's toll!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Thought you were "harcore" Scott. Yellow too hardcore for you?
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Mellow Yellow buddy! Do like the green's, but don't watch any Shakespear on the greens

Comment

Working...
                                X