Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says I'm not logged in when I click on the link to ROb's ribs and try to look at the pictures.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Random. Can you just go into the thread, click the post, then look?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Works now. The link with paypalribsandshit from that one thread was the gimp.

Comment

• Have some cool shit being integrated soon within the forums. So if it acts a bit wonky, be aware that we are adding some stuff on the backend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Alright you fucks. Just installed something for us 360 players, check it.

Click on User CP----->Edit Details-----> scroll to bottom and put in your gamercard. Click on submit.

AWW YEAH IM AWESOME!

Also, add your gamertag where it says Halo 3 when following the directions above.

WOOT WOOT! h aha

Then check out your profile.

Comment

• Which field do I enter it in?

Comment

• Put in your gamertag in both:

Gamertag and Recent Halo 3 games

Should work. B has it working as do I and Lesley.

Comment

• Now the way it shows the xbox games is one option, the other option would be to just have your gamercard as a box on the side. Thoughts?

Comment

• hide my kung fu panda achievements...please
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• haha, go play a bunch of games to knock it down off the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Put in your gamertag in both:

Gamertag and Recent Halo 3 games

Should work. B has it working as do I and Lesley.
                        I did and I see nothing.

Comment

• Oh, under profile then?

Comment

• I see your stuff now. Any time you or anyone looks at your profile, you'll see em. Just like if you were to click onto my profile, you'd see my stats

Comment

• Also, this info will only show up for those people that have edited their profile with their gamertags. I'm currently working on getting a twitter window in people's profiles, as well as some pretty sweet facebook connectivity, but that's taking longer than expected as the coding is a bit more intensive.

You can blame Sony for me not having a PS3 area at the moment.

Comment

• I also just installed a mini arcade for us haah. At the top of the forum you will see:

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="vbmenu_control">
                                </td> <td class="vbmenu_control">
                                </td> <td class="vbmenu_control"> Arcade</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">
                                </td> <td style="cursor: pointer;" id="navbar_search" class="vbmenu_control">
                                </td> <td style="cursor: pointer;" id="usercptools" class="vbmenu_control">
                                </td></tr></tbody></table>
                                Just click on it, and fuck around. If it's totally stupid, or fucks with functionality, I'll remove it. Just thought it could be fun,.

Comment

Working...
                                X