The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t1ZQ5XBCmzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

fuck yeah man. That shit looks awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

You know that no other MGS game has used roman numerals. That V must be for Vita not 5. MGS for PSVita confirmed.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Except that on the developer website it states Xbox and PS3 as well.

IT'S LIKE THE XFILES UP IN THIS BITCH.

Comment

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

yesss

Comment

Dr. Mike confirmed?

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yesssss

Comment

It could be mental suggestion since I saw the MGSV theory before watching the trailer but hookhand looks an awful lot like Snake to me.

I don't give two shits about the MGS series but if this is the way they're announcing it, I appreciate Konami letting Kojima fuck with people with the new annoucement of their biggest(?) franchise.

Comment

FUCK YEAH MGSV OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED.

Comment

The new trailer has me hyped. Naked Snake/Big Boss has his old man voice, sad that David Hayter isn't doing it, but still looks great.

Comment

*EPICBROFIST*

Comment

This is...weird.

Comment

He was in Marmaduke!?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X