No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone other Firefox users notice anything weird today? The green backward and forward buttons in the top left corner are never highlighted.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• works for me. You're being HAXXORD
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, when I open a new tab, the address of the tab I was previously in shows up in the address window of the new blank tab. Weird.

Comment

• I never have those kind of problems using Chrome.....
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Chrome sucks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You suck.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                You suck.
                Second.
                [/scruffy.jpg]

Comment

• Co-worker is getting error messages saying his roaming profile can't be located. Only happens on certain machines. Any idea why this happened and/or how to fix it?

Comment

• Roaming profile? in regards to what?

Comment

• We log into several computers at once. Apparently all your desktop stuff, settings, etc are not always saved on each individual machine but on the server.

Comment

• Ah, did his password recently change?

Comment

• No. Our server was beefed up recently. That is the only change I'm aware of. He's been using those same 3 computers since we moved in.

Comment

• I'm at our secondary location Some people can log in. I can't. Has been sitting at "Loading Your Personal Settings" for 90 minutes.

Comment

• Sounds like it's trying to find the path on the server where your personal stuff is located (if it's anything like it is here)

Comment

• The server is located and our other location. Is the issue with the server?

Comment

Working...
                                X