No announcement yet.

new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice...let's all keep our fingers crossed...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok, so I just wanted to give an update to the few of you who listen to our podcast. The video thing will have to go on hold for a long while. The camera works but my PC is being lame at the moment. Also, the size of the files and our host just will not work for now. I definitely will be revisiting the video part once I can learn a bit more of how to make it so our host doesn't go down everytime we post one. But in the mean time, we'll begin doing these on a weekly basis just like the Caust. And episode 5 will still be the Edward 40hands episode. Just no video. I apologize, but right now money is a factor in all of this. I don't have any.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hey, it's fun, free content. I don't think any of us has the right to bitch about what you aren't able to deliver. I look forward to the new episode. I'm hoping Lesley's Minnesotan accent gets really thick when she's totally tanked.

Comment

Thanks man. It's just that I want to do the video soooo bad....just need to figure out a feasible way to deliver said content.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Hey, it's fun, free content. I don't think any of us has the right to bitch about what you aren't able to deliver. I look forward to the new episode. I'm hoping Lesley's Minnesotan accent gets really thick when she's totally tanked.
            You bastard. It probably will.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

And episode 5 has been recorded. Special guest star Sarah Jordet. This is a good one guys. I'll try and have it up in iTunes by tomorrow.

Episode 5: Rob wants to fuck a mermaid

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid_problem

Comment

And I got side-tracked with Dead Space yesterday, so this episode is still being edited. I'll try and have it up on iTunes tonight.

Comment

Make a button somewhere so we can donate...also about to order some stuff through your Amazon thing...you can haz some of me monies...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Has been recorded. It may or may not go up. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

New episode to be recorded tomorrow. We're gonna be bringing back this nice counterpoint to BDR on an every other week type of deal we think.

Comment

GLORIOUS
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hooray!

Comment

Awesome!! MAWR SHE'S RIGHT!!
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

3 FANS! YESSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X