Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking lulz
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God I would fucking KILL for Cap to just snap some dudes necks like a billion times then look back at Black Widow, give a wink, and a gum slap. I would stand and cheer and scream "NOW THATS BETTER THAN PERFECT, CURTIS AXEL"

Comment

• Curtis Axel........UGH
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• REP HIM! ^
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• *Slow building movie clap*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Laughed so fucking hard at this one.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kj5nGgt-GXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Have they shown ANYTHING new in these spots in the last three months (THREE MONTHS!)?

It doesn't look like it to my elven eyes.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't think so, Russ. I'm OK with that, frankly...I want to be surprised by what's in the movie and not have it all spoiled.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I thought the shot of ultron was new, but I'm also with Matt. We know this will be spoiled by the commercials within a month or two.

I'm just bummed we're not getting a new SW or Bats trailer during the SuperBowl. The movie trailers we are getting all sound meh or are already out on the net.

Comment

• Daredevil trailer looks awesome.

Comment

• Shit yeah.

I could give a fuck about DC's shows.

Street level handicap fighting is where it's at, fool.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha, discounting DC's shows is not a wise move. The Flash is the shit. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X