Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Also, I hope it's a red herring that
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    Malfoy is being set up as Alchemy.
    Seems a bit lazy, but no more so than another goddamn speedster showing up looking like he escaped from Transformers 4.
    I think it might be a red herring. There's so many speedsters still they can use too. They need to chill with the speedsters. I know it won't happen but I want Grodd to be the big bad for a season.

I think HR is going to become their version of Abra Kadabra.

Supergirl needs more Maggie Sawyer. This season is pretty damn good so far.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fahey is now part of the DCTV or Arrowverse or whatever you want to call it.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I saw that. Now I need to play catchup. Is he in Arrow or Legends?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He was in Legends last night.

Comment

• Well, Malfoy is who we thought he was.

Looks like we might be getting Galatea on Supergirl.

Comment

• Yep boooo. This season is starting to feel not good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm still loving it. Flash and Supergirl are my favorites, Legends and Arrow are much improved this season. Next week is the huge crossover. Should be fun.

Comment

• I hope so. I'm already bored with Savitor or whatever.

Comment

• Since I was sick this weekend we took that time to watch a few eps of Arrow. Man, I think I'm in love with "RagMan" if only because Ollie yelled out "HELP ME RAGMAN!". We were fucking dying....

Is that based on a real dude? Are any of these new characters? And why do the feel the need to keep giving the black superheroes terrible fucking costumes? Fucking Diggle, then Wild Dog, and what ever Black Felicity is supposed to be...

Comment

• Black Felicity aka Mr. Terrific, not sure why they changed his name to Curtis Holt, maybe to distance themselves from Michael Holt. Most of what I know of him is from reading JSA and Checkmate. He was the 3rd smartest man in the DCU (not sure about New 52/Rebirth DCU).

Ragman I know from a couple Batman stories I read with him. Nothing too exciting from what I remember, but maybe I just haven't read the right story with him.

Wild Dog, which I don't think I've read much of anything about in the comics, so he's basically unknown to me. He sort of reminds me of a character in Nightwing, named Nite-Wing, a brutal vigilante, apparently wikipedia thinks so too since there is a link to Nite-Wing's page on Wild Dog's.

Artemis looks to be modeled more after the Young Justice version of Artemis Crock. Jessica Lucas on Gotham plays a different version of this character.

Prometheus is a Grant Morrison creation from his JLA run, one of my favorite comic runs ever. He's sort of an evil Batman.

Anyway they all exist in the comics, although not exactly as portrayed in Arrow. For the record, I kind of like Wild Dog so far. Not sure how much Arrow you watched but if you are caught up,
                        Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                      I immediately thought of Terra and the Judas Contract after her possible reveal as a double agent for Prometheus.

Comment

• That Supergirl cross-over was a fucking joke. That show is soooooo bad.

Comment

• Yeah, as the episode went on, I figured the crossover would occur at the very end. It was like a comic in that sense, when you have a huge crossover or event and they tease or start it on the last page or panel of a regular issue but brand it as the start of the crossover. Still, crazy talk about Supergirl being bad.

Comment

• It's terrible and boring. Helen Slater is a terrible actress who comes off like a robot. Cyborg Supes is laughable. Again we just watched this because they hyped it as the start of the crossover and it was a slap to the dick that the only crossover was 40 secs of Barry and Cisco saying "sup?"

Comment

• "Another evil speedster I can help you with?"

"I dunno..maybe..."

holy shit THE JUSTICE HALL or whatever!!

Last night's episode of The Flash was fucking great BUTTTTT they need to resolve this Cisco shit quick because holy shit man they are turning him into Felecity from last season's Arrow. ugh.

That being said, Supergirl is much more entertaining when she's just Supergirl and not hanging out with those lame people from her show.

Also Wally continues to be the fucking WORST.

Comment

• Goddamn they are killing it with this crossover. Arrow was the shit last night. That fight scene in the garden was doooope. That arrow shot/grab/stab was legit. I only wish DS would have taken of the mask just to see the actor but obviously they didn't bring him back. Can't wait until that Batman movie to get more DS.

Loved the dig at Curtis from Cisco (nice parallel from The Flash's dig at the speedsters bs), dug Diggle as The Hood, and Ray continues to be the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X