No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't even notice the blue tape on his windshield. Nice.

Comment

Opening teaser was beautiful. Obviously there was a lot of set up here, but still solid. I think I agree with the AV Club that it was a B+.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

The second episode was even better. Hooray!

Comment

Fuck man, Raymond Cruz is a genius. The bartering scene with Tuco and Jimmy was fucking hilarious. "Just one leg." "BOTH LEGS"

So what's the deal with McKean? Just crazy?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            So what's the deal with McKean? Just crazy?
            Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing.

Nice to see Michael Mando in the show. I expect great things from him. His Vaas in Far Cry 3 is great. Seems like he's the sane one here, so far.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

HOLY SHIT. That's who that was. We couldn't place it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, seems like McKean cracked and has a thing against electronics. He kept saying that he'll get better but it sure doesn't seem like it will happen any time soon. It'd be nice to see more of him. And more of Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Yeah, seems like McKean cracked and has a thing against electronics. He kept saying that he'll get better but it sure doesn't seem like it will happen any time soon. It'd be nice to see more of him. And more of Mike.
                  Hyper electromagnetic sensitivity

Comment

I no longer have a single concern for this show. So good.

Comment

Yeah, second ep was legit. "I just talked you down from the death penalty to 6 months probation. I'm the best lawyer ever."
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So McKean is his brother? Nice. Saul and Mike's encounter was great. "Yes! Finally someone believes me!"

Comment

This show is 3 for 3.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

As Ceej and I talked about quickly on the latest BDR episode, my only problem with this is there is no dramatic tension at all in terms of Saul being killed, Tuco being killed, Mike being killed etc.. So long as they don't keep putting those three in situations where we are meant to think "Oh shit, will they get out of this?" we're totally on board.

I want more with McKean dammit.

Comment

Can this show be on par with Breaking Bad? I think it has a shot, at least so far.

Comment

Yeah. It's killing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X