Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lester, are you sure you want to do this."

bad.ass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished OITNB S2. That's a shitty second day on the job for Kaputo.

Comment

• Shitty for him, hilarious for us. Except for the blow j, dude just couldn't win. I thought the whole season was excellent, especially the finale. I'm glad they didn't go with any cliffhanger bullshit.

Comment

• Lesley and I have begun a complete re-watch of The X-Files.

Still love the fuck outta this show.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Shitty for him, hilarious for us. Except for the blow j, dude just couldn't win. I thought the whole season was excellent, especially the finale. I'm glad they didn't go with any cliffhanger bullshit.
            I'd say it's a pretty big cliffhanger, save for V. The whole prison is in disarray. Everything possible has gone wrong. What's the status of the tons of H in the walls?

Comment

• you guys should spoiler tag these to be nice. seriously.

Comment

• Sorry, Rob. I can't go back and edit it but go ahead if your admin powers let you. I thought it was general enough not to bother with the spoiler tag. Anyway...

Spoiler: OITNB s2 finale 
                what I meant was there wasn't any "gunshot, cut to black" cliffhanger. Sure, there was a lot of stuff set up for season three but nothing that made me yell at the tv.

I loved Rosa's reasoning for mowing down Vee. Sure, Vee did plenty of other terrible things but there was something poetic about the way it went down. They certainly left enough other things on the table to stay interesting outside if Piper. Hell, I thought the weakest parts of the season were all Piper-related.

Comment

• Well, they finally wrote Det. Barry Frost (a.k.a. the Famous Jett Jackson) off of "Rizzoli & Isles". They had him die in a car crash at the end of last night's episode. Next week they'll do the whole send-off/funeral episode for him.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I've found myself with a crazy amount of free time this weekend. Gonna start on Penny Dreadful.

Comment

• Fargo was excellent.

Comment

• FARGO was great. Almost a 10/10 for the entire season.

And PENNY DREADFUL is pretty great. You'll enjoy it, Billy.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I watched the first episode last night. It was OK, but I really have no fucking idea what's going on. It felt hard to follow.

Comment

• It picks up with the second episode, Billy. BOY, does it pick up.

Comment

• I'm gonna see Edge of Tomorrow this afternoon, then watch a couple more episodes.

Comment

• The first episode of PD is OK...all setup. You'll be hooked after the seance scene in episode 2...oh yes...
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X