X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart pistol is the new n00b t00b.

Comment

• word.

Still loving that game. So much. I think I'm level 30 on the first prestige thing orwhatever.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still fun. My tactics seem flawed in a titan. I'm doing poorly. TERMINATION!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Titan is all about springing around the outside of the map and not being afraid to jump out and hit Guard Mode.

ALSO PUNCH ALL OF THE THINGS. Seriously. Tis how I roll online.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Smart pistol is the new n00b t00b.
            It seems like you mean that to be a bad thing but surely not.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Titan is all about springing around the outside of the map and not being afraid to jump out and hit Guard Mode.

ALSO PUNCH ALL OF THE THINGS. Seriously. Tis how I roll online.
              Punching gets me in trouble. Guard mode you say?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I think he means jumping out with it on follow. Also punching sometimes gets you a pilot ripped out of the guts of the Titan. SOOOOooooooo good.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah, if you're on the edges of the map it's not bad to have your Titan post up and take potshots at people from one spot- that's guard mode (hit down on the d-pad when you're out of the Titan, Nathan).

You can pull out a pilot if you melee once the Titan is doomed. It's good to try to do that particularly if you're playing Pilot Hunter.

Comment

• Fuck follow mode. All about guard mode. Sometimes I'll call Smashington down in enemy territory, pop it in guard mode, then cruise around the otherside of the map. while their guys are attacking my mech I just pop up behind them and jump kick their stupid faces.

Comment

• Follow mode owns. I love using him as a decoy while I fuck shit up.

Comment

• The Stanley Parable.

I've only taken an hour or two to toy with the narrator and the conventions of this whole commentary on games, but man it is clever and hilarious.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          The Stanley Parable.

I've only taken an hour or two to toy with the narrator and the conventions of this whole commentary on games, but man it is clever and hilarious.
                          I've only played with it twice, but it's incredible. The videos I've seen of things people have found are brilliant.

Comment

• I broke the game at one point. It was amazing.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just played the Hearthstone tutorial. I've never been a card game player but this is pretty fun. I expect I'll get smoked hard every time I play against a human.

Comment

• Let's be honest.....PSEUDO Human.

Comment

Working...
                                X