Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchlight on 360 was a shitshow, and microsoft has made it tougher and tougher to put out indie games on the console. Not surprised at all there. Plus, really, the mods really make it stand out. Before the mods I put in maybe a couple hours, it was just a boring loot hack and slash.

Comment

• I enjoyed the port quite a bit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Had an itching to play Viva Pinata. Might get into it tonight.

Comment

• I enjoyed Torchlight on my 360. Suck it william. :-) And yeah, Microsoft is shitting the bed with it's arcade games. Y U MAKE SO HARD MS??
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Had an itching to play Viva Pinata. Might get into it tonight.

Fucking LOVED the first one. The second one however was a huge let down for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I enjoyed Torchlight on my 360. Suck it william. :-)
              Nothing for me to suck on, Runic Games said themselves the game ran like shit and weren't happy with how it performed. They aren't going to put out another subpar version of their game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Fucking LOVED the first one. The second one however was a huge let down for me.
                I played some of the original WAAAAAAAAAY back when it came out, and we had it in Toronto. I grabbed a copy last year before I moved off Amazon, but then got caught up in moving and never went back to it. I heard the second is shit, so I won't even look into it.

Also, I listened to the Red Dead soundtrack so now I want to play RDR again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Nothing for me to suck on, Runic Games said themselves the game ran like shit and weren't happy with how it performed. They aren't going to put out another subpar version of their game.
                  Still enjoyed it. No fucks given.
                  Originally posted by BillyG
                  Also, I listened to the Red Dead soundtrack so now I want to play RDR again.
                  YESSSSSSSssssssssss
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just spent 2 hours digging a straight line in Minecraft just so I could connect two of my stash houses. *notasinglefuckwasgiven*
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *NoFucksBroFist*

Comment

• Just made it to the dark world.

Comment

• That shit is still golden. Great game.

Comment

• Best game of the series. And if you don't think so, YOU ARE WRONG.

Comment

• fuck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Best game of the series. And if you don't think so, YOU ARE WRONG.

Comment

Working...
                                X