Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest For Moist Truffles??
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Quit Making Fun Today
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Even if my laptop were working, I can't say I spend enough time on the crapper to necessitate taking it with me to check the boards. Whatever is on here can wait 5-6 minutes.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

5 - 6 minutes. Girl dumps are silly.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

also women don't poop
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Lulz @ women no poopy. Get married and that urban myth dies hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Lulz @ women no poopy. Get married and that urban myth dies hardcore.
                That and farting. Girl farts are just as bad as guys.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    That and farting. Girl farts are just as bad as guys.

WORSE.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      WORSE.
                      THAT!

Comment

I resort to the Dutch Oven when farting gets bad. Curbs that shit right up!
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

You're lucky though, a women Dutch ovens you and your soul burns a little. Women poot napalm. FACT.

Comment

Hmm. Not as difficult as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              You're lucky though, a women Dutch ovens you and your soul burns a little. Women poot napalm. FACT.
                              HAAAAAA! And I have to adjust my earlier stated time to 2-3 minutes.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                HAAAAAA! And I have to adjust my earlier stated time to 2-3 minutes.
                                I find it interesting that you do not refute my testimony.

Comment

Working...
                                X