Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new BDR will be up by this weekend.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope I made it in with the VM.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You did.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Weekend? GAHDAMMIT
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I did the new SRIR this weekend. Didn't feel like editing ALL weekend. haha

Comment

• Well that's perfectly understandishable.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• editing now. so much editing. ugh.

Comment

• been sick all week, will have this episode up by the end of the weekend.

Comment

• Hope you're feeling better, Rob! And props to you for still trying to get a new episode to us.

You da man, dude!

Comment

• Hey Rob, what episodes was it said during the podcast a couple back that discussed in detail the creepy old alien dude that is really suppressed molestation memories? I wanted to listen to those old ones.

Comment

• Podcaust Episodes 3 and 4 dealt with that.

Also it's amazing how the show started (Ceej was the main host and I was sidekick) hahaha.

Comment

• Also for the record, I have no idea if I was raped by an old man in the woods or not haha. I'd hope I wasn't. lulz.

Comment

• Those oldies are awesome.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'd love to go back to those days. SO NAIVE.

Comment

• May have to bust those out. The good old days of 3 years ago.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X