Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn arcade. I've wasted most of my day on that fucking thing.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Still waiting for 4 more people for the simon tournament!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        B_Metal is our board's Billy Mitchell.
        If only my ties counted as co-champ. Lulz. What makes me laugh is I've tied but came in second some but tied and got first others. Leaderboards glitchy for sure. But oh so fun.
        Last edited by B_Metal; 09-28-2009, 05:08 PM.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Since every game is coded by someone different, there is nothing I can do but keep an eye out for newer versions.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

We need more people in the tournaments!

http://forums.podcaust.com/arcade.ph...aments#attente

Comment

Since every game is coded by someone different, there is nothing I can do but keep an eye out for newer versions.
              Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. They're just shitty games to pass time. I don't think anyone is really taking them seriously.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I AM AWESOME AT HELICOPTER! haha

Comment

This is like the sweet nectar of my rod! The Arcade is gold! Thank you Podcaust!

Comment

still need one more person for the bowling tourney. come on you bastards.

Comment

nice. Now it's on B and Pauline

Comment

nice. Now it's on B and Pauline
                        Well, fucker glitched on me and gave me a zero. Guess you win Rob. Lulz

Comment

lulz. You'll get em next time Tiger.

Comment

lulz. You'll get em next time Tiger.
                            I had like 68 on the middle frames, went to bowl and apparently by trying to roll it fast my mouse pointer left the game part and ending up hitting something even though you're only letting go of the clicker. Fuck it, easy win for you Rob.

Oh and by the way, where is my big toothed smilie? Fucker.

Comment

Uh some of the guys at my work here have seen me playing in the Podcaust Arcade and they wanted in on the action so I apologize for their actions. They are fellow hardcore nerds though just like Viet. Fuck Yeah!

Comment

could your friends have picked stupider names? I almost deleted them as spammers. hah. They better post a bit as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X