PodCaust Episode 77: Angelina Jolie tricks a Juggalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 77: Angelina Jolie tricks a Juggalo

RIP Patrick Swayze and Jim Carroll. We take a moment of silence before getting into a frank discussion about Ceej's skeezy liphair, the difference between bar fights and cop fights, and who we want to see throwing riddles around. Rob loathes Fable and berates Ceej for being a sassy scoundrel. Rob loves the hell out of Banjo and Kazooie and we reminisce about how we used to kill our legomen by drowning them. A ton of voice mails involving velociraptors, crazy white people and a disturbing one involving clowns. Ceej distrusts everyone and Rob wants to ride around like R.Crumb in his celebrity sex fantasy.

It's up in iTunes or at http://www.podcaust.com/77.html

Main site to be updated later.
    Thumbs Up!
    75.00%
    Cocks down!
    25.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Good show this week and on the technical side this week sounds really crisp. Although the clown call seemed a bit louder than the rest of everything.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The clown call was great but it really did seem clearer and louder than any other calls.

DA DA DA...
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Weird. Glad to know that they are sounding better now. Really have been working on that the last few months. Think I may have gotten it down (clown call not counting).
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Main site updated. Also, help a brotha out and somebody cross post the banner and description with link over at that other site please. Need to stay up on top there. Dammit. KTHXBAI!

Comment

You are not wrong on Fable II. No sir.

Comment

Since when has Molyneux ever delivered on what he promised in a game? I don't play his games but I've never heard of him keeping his promises. Dude talks a King Kong-sized game.

Good show, gents. I'm curious as to this mystery Rob is hinting at. All will be revealed in the coming weeks? Reveal it now, dammit! Unless it involves your nards, I guess.

Comment

Thank you sir. And it doesn't involve my nards. Well, maybe a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Thank you sir. And it doesn't involve my nards. Well, maybe a bit.
                  Ceej is having your baby?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Maybe that's the real reason he bought his house...

Comment

Also, apologies to anyone that uses our RSS feed. I just found an error from ep 74. so www.podcaust.com/pc.rss should work now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Maybe that's the real reason he bought his house...
                        I love it when a plan comes together, and by plan I mean your penis and Ceej's vagine.

Comment

And of course, Ari will film it.

Comment

Of course I will. Then I'll beat their love baby with my clown shoes.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Holy shit, Ari was that guy's father! Ari is Flippy the Whale.

Comment

Working...
                              X