No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, it's neat and all and I'm the asshole who always buys ridiculous peripherals but I don't get why I'd want to do all that work for a subpar fishing game or piano? The robot thing looked cool if I was 8.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God Damnit Nintendo the whole world is not Japanese. WE DONT WANT THIS SHIT
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think Rob hit the nail on the head. This one is for the kids.

Comment

• Not my kids. I would have to put all that shit together. NOT HAPPENING
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Were I a gamer, I'd probably find some way to make copies of all that cardboard stuff, as there's no way it'll hold up past a couple of gaming sessions. Plus I'll bet the cost is gonna be ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I think Rob hit the nail on the head. This one is for the kids.
              And grandma looking for something to do with the kids over summer break. Personally I think it's pretty cool even if not for me. And they straight up said this isn't for anyone that considers themselves a "gamer" so they're way ahead of any bitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Were I a gamer, I'd probably find some way to make copies of all that cardboard stuff, as there's no way it'll hold up past a couple of gaming sessions. Plus I'll bet the cost is gonna be ridiculous.
                $70-80 per kit.

Comment

• yeah, hard pass. It's cool they are trying new things but for fucks sake release some new games or good ports already. I still want them to re-release Elite Beat Agents at some point. I really hope they just open the flood gates at some point with the virtual console/
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am on board with more Elite Beat Agents. Hell, redo the menus in English and just release the Osu Tatakae Ouendan games here. I never bought the second one but heard it was just as good.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F72iuLGVfCQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fuck yeah. Love this game on PC. Totally grabbing this on the Switch.

Comment

• The Mummyemastered is pretty fucking sweet.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oAuNwjd4O-4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I don't even like Mario Party but that shit looks fun and neat. Dig how they're using two switches for some of that shit. The tank one was dope.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rkux5h0PeXo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X