No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hate that agent and the required sex scene every episode. Of all the Marvel tv characters so far Frank would be the only one that would fit right in to the MCU.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Latest episode of the Runaways was pretty good. Loved seeing the fistagons in action. That being said, after the reveal last night I have a feeling we may not be getting the
        Spoiler: spoilers for the book 
      the giant Gibborims as the dude from Nip Tuck seems to be taking their place possibly?
      which is a bummer but I'd love if the last shot of this season was the kids dumbfounded about seeing them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the latest Runaways episode was decent. Nice to see Stan Lee make an appearance. The effects are still spotty but overall this show is seeming to find a nice groove. Not totally a fan of the things they are changing from the comics but it's still working for me.

Comment

• I think Punisher might be the most consistent Marvel show yet. I was unsure during the first few episodes but it held my attention the whole run. I ended up really liking it. I liked how they wrapped up the story so Micro can operate in the open, so to speak, next season. And I'm happy with how they set up the main villain for next season, too. Can't believe the tanker truck of fake blood they probably needed for episode 12. Holy smokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            I think Punisher might be the most consistent Marvel show yet. I was unsure during the first few episodes but it held my attention the whole run. I ended up really liking it. I liked how they wrapped up the story so Micro can operate in the open, so to speak, next season. And I'm happy with how they set up the main villain for next season, too. Can't believe the tanker truck of fake blood they probably needed for episode 12. Holy smokes.
            Completely agree. Loved this series.

Comment

• I too liked Punisher but holy shit that Wu-tang line is so bad. I mean I get what he was doing but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu man.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha, I thought that was great. How do you do, fellow kids?

Comment

• Runaways took a strange turn in the last 2 episodes. Pretty sure we're completely off book now in regards to those changes but I could be wrong. Still, it's a great Marvel show and I'm excited each week to watch it.

Comment

• Finally finished The Punisher. Easily the best Netflix Marvel show even with those stupid sex scenes. Those last 3 episodes were fucking INTENSE.

Comment

• Runaways this week was great. Shit is finally getting real. Loved the hero shot at the end. Great stuff.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f1_dM9v48Wc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• My spectrum powers activated immediately.

You're telling me this dude is an athlete/letterman type and yet he has the one of the worst cases of internal hip rotation I've ever seen.

Cloak is going to duck wall a mudhole in some evildoers.

IMMERSION IN COMIC BOOK SHIT COMPLETELY RUINED FOREVER. POSSIBLY FIVE-EVER.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HmBIn9De-Yc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Cannot freaking wait for this. Need to do a quick rewatch prior to April.

Comment

• Never watched it since I cut cable out of my life.

Is that fat thing I keep seeing Mojo, Pearl from Blade, or the Shadow King?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X