Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Blanton's and Blade & Bow. Get a bottle of each and you'll spend $100 and have probably the best two bourbons you can get.
    ON THE LIST.

thx Billy!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This is my favorite cocktail ever. The Clean Sheets.

Comment

• I was with ya until the coffee.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          I was with ya until the coffee.
          It's phenomenal. We went there again last night and I had two more.

Comment

• My parents got me a bottle of Blanton's for Christmas so I win.

Comment

• Grabbed some Eagle Rare and of course there was no Blanton's in stock this morning. I was recommended a bottle of 10 year Belle Ealle (sp?) by the guy working whiskey. It was their last bottle, everything else was 9 year. Excited to get into it.

Then my lady friend and I did gifts this morning and she got me a set of crystal whiskey tumblers, somehow I've never had any. They are in this fucking velvet lined box. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd a bottle of Blanton's. YAAAAAAAAAS.

Comment

• A Christmas miracle!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I got a bottle of homemade apple pie moonshine from my brother in law so I will soon be holding high-level meetings with criminal bosses ala Justified.

Comment

• You gonna start talking like Boyd Crowder?

Comment

• Hahaha. Yes
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I got a bottle of homemade apple pie moonshine from my brother in law so I will soon be holding high-level meetings with criminal bosses ala Justified.
                        We took four bottles to my dad's house Christmas eve. We took a bottle of straight shine, another infused with pears and grapefruit. And a couple we aged for a short time, but came from a sugar mash so not that much flavor to them.

Comment

• How did they go over? I need to get a taste, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            You gonna start talking like Boyd Crowder?
                            Doesn't everybody want to?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              How did they go over? I need to get a taste, man.
                              Great. We had to sneak away our "good" bourbon, but they loved the fruit infused stuff. If it wasn't a federal crime I'd set you up.

Comment

• Tiki drinks are my enemy if I wanna get cut.

Fuck. So good. So dangerous.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X