No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least the cops shot a white woman with a gun and not just took her into custody.

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY

shit's fucked
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cops in every city in every state are like "IT'S HIGH NOON!"
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She sounds like a winner.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mean, she was just trying to send some tit pics to her man bro. :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            She's an aggie. This is SOP for them.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder, folks, that even if you think you've removed your titty and dick pics from your phone, people with the appropriate tools can still retrieve them. The things I've seen...

So just don't do it!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This could be cross posted into the bees and spiders thread, probably. Dammit, Texas.

http://www.foodiggity.com/behold-the...ith-crab-legs/

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    This could be cross posted into the bees and spiders thread, probably. Dammit, Texas.

http://www.foodiggity.com/behold-the...ith-crab-legs/

Comment

• We don't claim the panhandle.

Comment

• So how the fuck will this work in regards to federal employees? WTF Abbot?

Comment

• It doesn't work for any employees, except state level. He's gunning for Republican primary for POTUS. Outrage, double talk, hypocrisy. I look forward to the winter freeze being a huge point in campaigns against him because there's literally no spinning it as against the libs, and people died, were miserable, and want our grid fixed. Instead they passed laws to NOT require fixes, then went to state Senate and bitched at the power companies for following the law they passed. Just grandstanding bullshit while they pocket the donations and they all go golfing.

Comment

• He’s such a twat
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hand to God if I found that man near a steep cliff I'd disengage his brakes on that chair & shove him off to eternity.

Comment

• I'd be behind you with the limp body of Ron Johnson because I just found him that way and in no way did anything to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X