Kim Garbow vs. Troy (your chosen ruler)*

Consolation Round:

Josh vs. Shawn Lealos*
    Fancher vs. Hova*
    Andy* vs. Brooke

Sacko Round:

Tim Carr vs. David Barrios*

* = Favored to win their opening round.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Injuries got me again this year. Oh well, that's the foozeball for ya.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Injuries, benches and the Giants bringing the suck this year killed me early on.

Comment

Also if Rapelesberger would have been healthy all year I wouldn't have relied on Brady as much as I did. But that's on me for not taking a chance.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The final tally:

Troy narrow beats Jeff to win the Shiva.
            Fancher wins the Hocken.
            Tim Carr wins the Sacko.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I ARE WINNER!!!!

Spoiler: Could be NSFW, so just in case - BEHOLD MY GLORIOUS TOPHY! 

Thanks, Troy!

Comment

I gave up once I boned my way OUT of the final 4. To many injuries and I kind of shit the bed with the middle of my draft. No one to blame but me. Still a fun ass time this year, can't wait till next.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I gave up once I boned my way OUT of the final 4. To many injuries and I kind of shit the bed with the middle of my draft. No one to blame but me. Still a fun ass time this year, can't wait till next.

I thought I fucked up in the last week. But, I pulled out due to the Vikings and Lions pulling their weight.

Comment

Went hard for the Giants in my draft, but injuries, etc. fucked that up. They played like shit this year (how the FUCK do you lose to the Jets, for Madden's sake? I've seen that team blow a 21 point lead in the fourth quarter, have several penalties, and lose by a touchdown. TWICE.), and any replacements were already gobbled up by the time I attempted to draft. Ah. well.

Comment

Working...
                    X