No announcement yet.

new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're doing another one this weekend. Ask Lesley what the fuck she sees in me! Give us a call if you want: 206-350-8858
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Done. Quick and not really a question.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ok...so this is the only forum I have registered to...so don't shoot me if I am doing this wrong. I just wanted to let you know that I listened to TWO episodes of your show last night while I was up late working and you guys are AWESOME! But as a fellow chick who is a huge DMB fan, who also loves The Notebook (because let's face it...if you are a girl and do not like that movie you pretty much have no soul), I have to say that you picked a perfect title for your show! I look forward to hearing more from you guys! Oh, and congrats on the engagement!

Comment

Awesome. Glad you dig on it! We'll be recording more of these quite soon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So...uh....we ever gonna get to hear you guys together again? Or is this how it works? You get engaged and never do another podcast again? I am now a sad panda.

Originally posted by InsertCleverNameHere View Post
            because let's face it...if you are a girl and do not like that movie you pretty much have no soul
            Apparently I am soulless. I hated that movie.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

We'll record a new episode next week for you ingrid. JUST FOR YOU. YOU BETTER LIKE IT.

Comment

Woot! Love the regular BDR podcast and Ed's show, but the 'cast with Lesley always makes me laugh.

Glad to hear a new show is on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  We'll record a new episode next week for you ingrid. JUST FOR YOU. YOU BETTER LIKE IT.

Yay! And I will!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Geez Ingrid, you are so needy! Trust me when I say it's best to wait because we have been so stressed with the holidays, moving and work has been very stressful for me. We will do one on or after Christmas so we are in excellent moods.

I'm glad that it's wanted though! That makes us feel awesome that it was requested!
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Ok, any topics you bastards want us to talk about in particular?

Comment

• Fuckbots and holodecks.

Comment

• Black Swan. Of course this means you have to have seen it.
                          Well, maybe Golden Globes/Oscars in general. Will you/did you watch, have you seen any of the movies, so forth and so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Fuckbots and holodecks.
                            Those, too.

Comment

• Quantum singularites. And squirrels.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Avoid discussion about Grey's whatever. That shit is gay.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X