Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, the movie related discussion in this, the death thread, got my old DERP reflexes twitching:

Talk mor bout ded peepl!
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Troof but for the highlighted part. Have you READ the King story? NOTHING like the movie except that a game show was involved.

Yeah, I read it. I've got the first edition. Half Price Books error in my favor. However, it's still a second-rate story.

The Glaser version is just a piss poor adaptation of a story that wasn't that hot as a start.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looks like Henry Hill finally folded under questioning. I just wonder if Jimmy has enough lime so Tommy can dig the fuckin' hole.

Comment

• Henry Hill died and it looks like Jerry Lewis might be joining him.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sad for Hill, good on Lewis. What a douche.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OK, someone has to say it: Rodney King.

How long before some conspiracy nutjob w/ a racial agenda says it's a delayed blood clot form the beating?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                OK, someone has to say it: Rodney King.

How long before some conspiracy nutjob w/ a racial agenda says it's a delayed blood clot form the beating?

Judging by my Facebook feed, we've got four investigators on the case.

Comment

• Richard Lynch, 76. The ultimate bad guy from the 80s has died. Time to watch THE SWORD AND THE SORCERER again.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Andrew Sarris died too.

Solid film critic.

Comment

• Susan Tyrell died.

She's been in a bad way for the last few years due to the leg infection, but it sucks.

Comment

• LeRoy Nieman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Richard Lynch, 76. The ultimate bad guy from the 80s has died. Time to watch THE SWORD AND THE SORCERER again.
                          Heard that - Lynch was definitely the go-to guy for 80's horror and sci-fi. I remember his TV movie Vampire from back in the day; first thing I ever saw him in. Also, Werewolf from '96, although I saw the MST3k version, and laughed my ass off at it. He was cool, as usual, but the film... "Paul! You is a waerwelf!".

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          LeRoy Nieman.
                          As an artist, this one hurts. His artwork was a huge part of my sports fandom when I was a kid. I also remember when ABC's Wide World of Sports used to devote special segments to every new painting he'd make to commemorate an event, such as his art for the '84 Olympics.

Photo's a bit dull, but his vibrant color and the motion in this painting just conveys the emotional excitement and anticipation that was prevalent at the time. His paintings MOVED, even when the subject was stationary, which made him and the sports world a perfect mesh.

Comment

• He did a lot of work for Playboy, too for some reason. That's how I learned of him.

Comment

• Nora Ephron.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...234847776.html
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Woman faking an orgasm in a restaurant to prove a point to a disbelieving male.

Totally an awesome scene from "When Harry Met Sally".
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X