X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounding.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I fucking knew you'd post something like that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Something with pink socks, DotD, and your own interpretation of fail.

Comment

Rob those are really cool! Nice work!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

My favorite ocean animal, the Cuttle fish.

A giant cuttle fish floating in the sky surrounded by people below with cables attached to it like a zeppelin!
            Last edited by PHEDG; 03-04-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

A self portrait, BUT with you as a zombie.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Jeff swimming with his favorite ocean animal, the Cuttle fish. And a dream bubble of it floating in the sky, surrounded by people below with cables attached to it like a zepplin.

Comment

The guys in chat last week wanted me to post these, so here are some quick lame sketches of Ceej, Hocken and a bad guy (maybe Anti-Hocken). Once again, really quick sketches while I drank the other day.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ceej's arms need to be smaller. T-Rex style.

Comment

And the butt drawing?
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

the butt drawing?

Comment

Between the anti-hocken and hocken
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

oh haha, that's floating around on a separate piece of paper somewhere around here. I'll have to find that.

Comment

What can I say? I'm an ass man.

Comment

*snicker*

Comment

Working...
                                X