No announcement yet.

2011-2012 NHL Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the Arctic is melting, WE will be the next superpower.

And beside, we already invaded you.

and our superweapon:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

and our superweapon:

Had to bring Rush into this, huh, Martin? You trying to make me defect? (starts memorizing the lyrics to "O, Canada".)

Comment

and our superweapon:

We have ways of dealing with the first two. We have top men working on the Rush imbroglio. Top...men.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Rush needs to stop. Seriously.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Rush needs to stop. Seriously.
            I agree.

Only when they start sucking. And they still don't.

Comment

Rush is to music what the elderly are to fucking.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Rush is to music what the elderly are to fucking.
                That's kind of a terrible analogy. Do some research on STD's in retirement homes(trust me, old folks be fucking, just really slowly) and come back with something better.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So, Ingrid and Troy?

Is the pain sinking in yet? It's the DEVILS for Christ sake's! With an aging goalie who's still better than Bryz!

I could have LOVED to watch Carter and Richard take on the Flyers...
                  Ok, look. I not mad at you and I'm not trying to start some shit, I just want to get this off my chest.

I realize the Flyers always have and always will have a bad rap for the 'Broadstreet Bullies' thing. But the Penguins played way dirtier this season than the Flyers. I get that Bryz needs work and there are only a handful of exceptional players on the team. But it doesn't matter to me. I am a Flyers fan. I have been since the first time my father took me to a game when I was 8. They're my boys. Always have been, always will be. Regardless of how bad they play or how rough around the edges they are. That's what loyalty is. I'm not going to spend the next days/weeks/months/years trying to explain myself or defend the team. Trash talking when our teams are playing each other is one thing, but can we please get past this whole, "you're team is the epitome of what is wrong with the NHL" thing?
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Actually, the Flyers WERE what was wrong with the NHL. I like their edition now, based on actual talent.

But I don't get calling the Sid a rat....

Comment

But I don't get calling the Sid a rat....
                      That is why you fail.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        That's kind of a terrible analogy. Do some research on STD's in retirement homes(trust me, old folks be fucking, just really slowly) and come back with something better.
                        Oh, I'm certain old people fuck. It's just a sad spectacle that no one witnessing the event would enjoy. Like a Rush show. That said, Tom Sawyer is a badass tune.

Lastly, go Yotes.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Fuck the Coyotes. Piece of shit team in a piece of shit city*.

* For hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            That is why you fail.
                            No, it's why I know my hockey. He's the best player of his generation. Hands down. Fuck any so called "hockey amateur" who calls him that. You may not like him, just like I hate Giroux, but I respect Giroux as a talented player, despite him being a giver a dirty hits as well...

You know, I get Ingrid. It's her team. And I'm cool with that. And I like the Flyers of this decade. Unlike the Broadstreet Bullies who were shit at hockey and only good at fighting, led by a real rat, Bobby Clarke (anyone who knows him knows how he broke the ankle of Kharlamov, the best player of the 1970's, in one of the most treacherous hit of all time).

But fuck any Philly fan who trashes opposing teams car, calls Crosby a rat ON THE COVER OF THEIR NEWSPAPERS and so on. Philly has the well-deserved reputation of being a sport city for douchebags. And it's sadly true, no matter the sport. Not all Flyers fans are asshole, but holy shit...

And Ingrid, as for Bryzgalov, it's that one giant blunder Paul Holmgren, a GM I really respect, did. He's overrated, and will NEVER be as good as his contract is. The ONLY reason Philly won against Pittsburgh is that Fleury wasn't playing hockey but golf. You're sadly better off with Bobrovski...

Comment

No, Glendale is a piece of shit city. The facility is first rate though.

But the Yotes ain't a piece of shit team. They're one of the last eight playing, and will soon be one of the last four. By definition, that's not a piece of shit team.

Martin, drop your Canadian prejudice against desert hockey. It's the Yotes time in the limelight. Don't be like everyone else; choose free-will.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

The Coyotes plays the trap, hence their success. Fuck'em.

Comment

Working...
                                X