Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boom Patrol Episode 4: Enter The Regretosphere (Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you REALLY want to see the original trilogy again, find a copy of the DVD's that were re-prints of the laserdiscs. My friend had them, and they were decent quality for what they were, but no tinkering bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Can't handle the extended universe shit, I love the idea but it's so big and I know there's a ton of shit out there. I'll be interested when Lucas dies and talented writers and directors can explore the universe. And seriously Rob, went to the 3D Phantom Menace? I'm sending you for help.
      Same here, and valid points were made in the podcast. I have one or two of Expanded Universe books, and wasn't that impressed by them, Xizor and Thrawn notwithstanding, of course.

As for more adventures in the SW universe, I'm pretty much Star Wars'ed out at this point. Rather see the creativity put towards a new franchise, or a totally different take on the saga, redesigning, revamping the whole schmeer.

Comment

We have to get away from the Anakin/Luke Empire/Rebellion stories. It's a huge goddamn sci-fi universe. The part of Attack of the Clones I dig is that half of it is a neo-noir, just not well done because...well Lucas. Make a badass noir Star Wars, anything, just don't go near anything to do with the stories explored already.

Comment

Thrawn is the best thing ever.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Missed Marissa on the show, she's generally pretty awesome.

There's never been a three-person show (memory is hazy, so maybe there was at some point in the herstery of Perdkerst/BEEDEEARR), and I don't know if the cross-talk over skype or whatever would be manageable, but that'd also be pretty awesome (in addition to the spin-off-off-off). Hell, maybe a wifeswap type of 'cast down the line?

I'm just spitballing here like a fucking EES salesman.
            FUCKING GENIUS!! DOO EEEET RERB!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yes, it was criminal how much fun it was to record this. That's primarily why it's two eps now. I look forward to a future episode where we can debate the finer points of Monster Squad and talk even more about Boba Fett.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
                Yes, it was criminal how much fun it was to record this. That's primarily why it's two eps now. I look forward to a future episode where we can debate the finer points of Monster Squad and talk even more about Boba Fett.
                You had me at Monster Squad, you magnificent bastich!

Comment

Hi Marissa here.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I was missed. So sweet.

Comment

Welcome Marissa, you've now posted half as much as Ceej has all year. Congrats on that and an interesting show with the Award Winning Randall™.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rob, for a full day when my mind quiets all I can think of is "SPATULAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

haahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X