Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, kind of annoyed at the moment but no where near as annoyed as I'd be if I just opened a PS4 today.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the Guardians Infinity Playset is much more fun than the Avengers one so far.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, psn should be back up now. Or at least it's coming back up. fucking script kiddies.

Comment

• looks like xbox was hit too. WOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Supposedly Blizzard too. Sigh.

Comment

• How joyless must your life be to think it's fun to take down all these networks on Christmas. Sorry your parents didn't love you or loved you too much, assholes.

That's probably one of the good things about not being home for the holiday- dont have to deal with this stuff when I'm trying to play.

Comment

• im annoyed because we can't watch netflix. boooooooo

Comment

• It's weird because I've had no issues all day. NETFLIXING ALL THE THINGS!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still no dice on psn.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Still no dice on psn.
                      PSN went up for about two hours overnight. Now, they say it might be down all weekend.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        It's weird because I've had no issues all day. NETFLIXING ALL THE THINGS!!!!
                        hackers don't care about the 360 wicked burn

Comment

• just beat the Guardians playset for Infinity 2.0 Much more fun than the shitty Avengers one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            hackers don't care about the 360 wicked burn
                            Playing all mah games and all mah flixes of net. SICK BOOOOOURRNS!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This PSN thing is some bullshit and hopefully a big sign to the big companies that, hey, maybe single player games don't need to always be online. I mean, Alien Isolation won't even load. Fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                This PSN thing is some bullshit and hopefully a big sign to the big companies that, hey, maybe single player games don't need to always be online. I mean, Alien Isolation won't even load. Fuck that.
                                So fucking agreed.

Go to Settings, select Network and uncheck connect to internet. That may work for you.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X