RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeessssssss
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Dude, Mandarin Oranges finally shows up. Of course! /bane
      Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      and AIM, a shit-ton of armors, the Extremis stuff, normal Radioactive Man and a ton of miscellaneous shit.

Comment

• Anderson, any truth to Viggo being Doctor Strange and showing up in THOR 2?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Viggo as anything in any movie is great news.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Always pegged Viggo to cameo in Hobbit.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Always pegged Viggo to cameo in Hobbit.
              Having Mortensen cameoing as the fully-naked, ball-swinging tattooed Luzhin from Eastern Promises would make The Hobbit much more interesting.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well, shit! Hope this happens, as that's a mighty fine bit of casting right there!

I also like the idea of using flicks like Thor 2 and Captain America 2 to bring in other Marvel heroes/villains in a supporting role. It's like the good old days of Marvel Team-Up are back again!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6WHs5Auhu1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• sold.

Comment

• Would love that rumor of Viggo as Dr. Strange to be true.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Paddy Considine in The World's End. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah

Comment

• I think I'll circumnavigate the Tropic of Nerdsperm on my voyage to the theatre for that one, if you know what I mean.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Apparently, Doctor Strange will be in the final scene of Thor 2. Outside of that, nothing's known.

Doctor Strange and The Eye of Agamotto were a big part of the original script under Jenkins, but nearly all of that got scrapped between her ouster, the change in villains the push for the Avengers 2 tie-in.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Here's the thing about it, though. Wardell called The Falcon being in Captain America 2 nearly a day before anyone else had heard jack shit.

Right now, we're starting to get plot ideas and a general sense of what were going to be seeing.

So, since this is Avengers month...I fully expect to see a ton of stuff leak in the next few weeks.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Guess Justice League movie is either a no-go or close to one.

CW commissioning Wonder Woman pilot.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X