Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always loved and appreciated Sir Rog for laughing at himself. As much as I've liked all six Bond actors, he was the only one you could tell relished it. In all seven films during his run, he never sleepwalked through the role.

If you want to sit through his peak Bond, The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only should be your immediate watches.
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-23-2017, 03:40 PM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Lisa Spoonauer (Caitlin) from Clerks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She passed away in Tim's and my town, too. Dang. She went too soon.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• The new cycle of three starts: Glenne Headly. I only knew her from Mr. Holland's Opus, but I really liked her in that.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I know her from Dick Tracy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/adam...an-1202461532/
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Who will be the third?

Comment

• My for real face right now

May heaven always be fully stocked with shark repellent bat spray
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Damn. I grew up watching the 66 Batman, and that's what got me into superhero geek/nerdom in the first place. Plus, by all accounts, a hell of a nice guy too.

He was my first Batman. He was definitely MY Batman. I thank him for being one of my heroes, and I'll miss him.

Comment

• such a bummer about West.

Comment

• It is BUT he lived a long glorious life as the most bad ass Batmang guys. I think that's kind of an awesome thing to have done.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't say "ass" in that context, please. Crimefighters always use proper grammar and never use swear words, Josh, old chum.

Comment

• This was his phone book listing in Ketchum, ID where he lived.

Comment

• that is fucking amazing.

Comment

• This one's for Jersh

RIP Dusty
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X