No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one with the play was great and had some great call backs PLUS that version of Wayward son.....SOOO GOOD
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      The one with the play was great and had some great call backs PLUS that version of Wayward son.....SOOO GOOD
      Yeah, that 200th episode was so good. They did a great job with that play.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Plus that LAST cameo....Man I hope they do something with that. Because he's.....well, you know.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A few eps in to season 6. Not as good as any of the previous eps yet, but I did laugh pretty hard during the "X-Files" episode.

" UFO! UFO! Close encounter! Close encounter!"

"Close encounter? What kind? 1st, 2nd, 3rd?

"They're after me!"

"already? Run faster, I'm pretty sure the 4th kind is a butt thing"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah most seasons are a step down from 5 but there's still plenty of fun in the episodes.

Comment

• holy shit, why didn't anyone tell me Robert Englund shows up? Nice!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                holy shit, why didn't anyone tell me Robert Englund shows up? Nice!
                Some things are best discovered as you view.

Comment

• Also, because I've stopped watching.

Sorry fella. I'd have told you if I had known.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished season 6 last night.
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    dug the stuff with Purgatory, Eve, etc.. Cass working with Crowley was nice as was the doublecross. Cass as god? Not sure because that ending was fucking ridiculous. SO MANY ARTIFICIAL ZOOMS TO HAMMER HOME THE POINT

Wasn't as great as the first 5 seasons, but once it got past the "new family" shit this season hummed by pretty quickly. Hope we get more Dr. Robert.

Comment

• Started up season 7. Kind of fucking dig the stuff with
                      HP Lovecraft, the door, and the Leviathan
                      Lulz to Aceveda being in this.

Comment

• a year after I started Season 7 we picked it back up this weekend.

BOBBY NO NO BOBBY

Really dug how that played out though. Only half way through but I loved the episode with Krychek from X-Files playing Eliot Ness. That episode was a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          a year after I started Season 7 we picked it back up this weekend.

BOBBY NO NO BOBBY

Really dug how that played out though. Only half way through but I loved the episode with Krychek from X-Files playing Eliot Ness. That episode was a bunch of fun.
                          Dude keep watching. There is some quality shit among the cray cray.

Comment

• I still like the show. I try to keep up with the new episodes. Lots of fun stuff awaits you.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KisLPTwubR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X