Mr. Robot S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy fucking finale.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Still don't know how I felt about this season. Like, it aimed for the stars but exploded right after getting into space.

Comment

I don't think I liked this season much.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I feel like this season was all set up for next season. That in it of itself isn't a good thing UNLESS this all pays off.

It felt like a completely different show and I'm fine with that and with the reveals of the last episode I'm totally on board for what they have cooking up next.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sarah never watched Mr. Robot so we started it last night. Man. I knew that there was a definite shift in tone and theme, but it feels like this first season was made in an entirely different world.

Comment

Working...
            X