No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt is soooo not going to love that movie.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Happy to hear my dad is taking up voiceover work on his days off.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• His mommy hurt his head.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• never read the book, but I'll see that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="624" height="351" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="http://movies.yahoo.com/video/butler-trailer-1-230112502.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false" ></iframe>
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• BENSON: THE MOVIE
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, is Alan Rickman supposed to be Reagan?

Comment

• Whoa that's a wild Reagan make up job.

Comment

• it reminds me of that puppet from that Genesis video. That shit used to give me actual nightmares as a kid.

Comment

• How many dough did they spend to CG the fat off Forest Whitaker?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yes how many
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob:

Comment

• Yeah Land of Confusion was the best/worst as a kid.

Comment

• FUCKING HORRIFYING.

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight='0' scrolling="no" src="http://hub.video.msn.com/embed/4b4fcd19-78bc-45aa-b969-02421955a50e/?vars=bGlua292ZXJyaWRlMj1odHRwJTNBJTJGJTJGdmlkZW8u dWsubXNuLmNvbSUyRiUzRm1rdCUzRGVuLWdiJTI2dmlkJTNEJT dCMCU3RCUyNmZyb20lM0QmZnI9c2hhcmVlbWJlZC1zeW5kaWNh dGlvbiZjb25maWdOYW1lPXN5bmRpY2F0aW9ucGxheWVyJmxpbm tiYWNrPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ2aWRlby51ay5tc24uY29tJTJG JmNvbmZpZ0NzaWQ9TVNOVmlkZW8mbWt0PWVuLWdiJnN5bmRpY2 F0aW9uPXRhZw%3D%3D">
                                <A href="http://video.uk.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&vid=4b4fcd19-78bc-45aa-b969-02421955a50e&from=shareembed-syndication&src=v5:embed:syndication:" target="_new" title="The World’s End - exclusive trailer">Video: The World’s End - exclusive trailer</A>
                                </iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X