No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bit of housecleaning aside, we can still have fun.

Alright, gumshoes...solve the case of these police reports that appear in my private Dropbox.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Even more...WOW! I'll keep the rest to myself, as I have better shit to do today than provide secondary information without insightful commentary.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Outside of America, it looks like Catalonia is going to secede from Spain as early as tonight.

Catching up on the loop with two working eyes helps.

Comment

• Will Barcelona stay with Spain or go with Catalonia? I can't say it really comes as a shock. From what I understand, Catalonians consider themselves that first and Spanish second. And it's a distant second.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            Will Barcelona stay with Spain or go with Catalonia? I can't say it really comes as a shock. From what I understand, Catalonians consider themselves that first and Spanish second. And it's a distant second.
            Still waiting on the vote and details to come in.

Comment

• So am I reading that right? Trump is a confirmed Cuck? Oh how the right wingers will do acrobatics to explain that away, what with cuck being their go to label for anyone not agreeing with them.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                So am I reading that right? Trump is a confirmed Cuck? Oh how the right wingers will do acrobatics to explain that away, what with cuck being their go to label for anyone not agreeing with them.
                Bingo.

Comment

• I can't think of anyone in Trump's crew who would lower themselves to drive a Camry. Bannon maybe? Oh! Or Kellyanne!

Comment

• I have no idea what this is in reference to. Catch me up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Bingo.
                      Please say you can confirm it's a cucking of the BBC variety, I want to feast upon GOP tears like a viking king.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I have no idea what this is in reference to. Catch me up?
                        That first police report Troy posted. Someone in a Camry ran over someone at Trump National!

So the other fun thing about yesterday, besides the MAGA morons not understanding the Declaration of Independence, was that video of Trump, clearly sundowning, walking away from his limo. Man, if that fucker wasn't systematically trying to dismantle our country I'd probably feel a little sorry for him.

Comment

• Don't, Grave. He's a shitstain of a human being, he was always a shitstain, and he'll always be a shitstain. Any blowback or jail time he (hopefully) gets is well and truly deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            That first police report Troy posted. Someone in a Camry ran over someone at Trump National!

So the other fun thing about yesterday, besides the MAGA morons not understanding the Declaration of Independence, was that video of Trump, clearly sundowning, walking away from his limo. Man, if that fucker wasn't systematically trying to dismantle our country I'd probably feel a little sorry for him.
                            I had to look this up. Jesus.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• While I do believe he is sick, there's a big part of me that believes he's putting on a show so that he's not in Supermax by the end of the year.

Comment

• CNN is now being told to hold their Bannon & Kushner story at Mueller's request.

Comment

Working...
                                X