Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Seeing it tonight!

What sucked ass in 2012? Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. It was bad, but had some cool moments (like throwing a horse).

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter was bad. But, I fucking despise the director.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Problem with Abe was its length and took itself too serious.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        21 Jump Street. Favorite of 2012 bitches!
        Out of what I've seen? Comedy wise for sure, Avengers was pretty fun though.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Problem with Abe was its length and took itself too serious.
          Yeah. If they had taken the Crank route, it just might have been a stroke of genius.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Troy, and I'm not picking a fight either, I totally respect and understand why people enjoyed Prometheus, many of whom, like yourself, do so while acknowledging its flaws.

But that's still a long way from putting it on a best of list when there are so many more successful films (on their own terms) around, especially considering you just said you haven't thought about it outside of these conversations. I guess what I'm asking is, do you think with the slate of films ahead, it will still be on that list come year end?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

And as much as I liked Prometheus, it probably won't be top 10 material for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I'm thinking, I know what I'm doing. Been doing it for years.
                Apparently you don't if you put that piece of shit anywhere in your top Ten.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Martin, Josh, Martin.

And no, I'll let Krol bitch and moan alone because Scott raped him. Unlike when I disagree and spar with Ben or Bobby, there's no substance or interresting back and forth in his case. So it ain't fun, and not productive.
                  Fuck off. I gave you several reasons why that movie was crap, and your response was, "Well...it was pretty!" An interesting observation, that. So eat a bag of dicks and go on your way.

I was mostly doing this as a joke, but you fuckers are so goddamn humorless it's depressing.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

You hated the movie, we all get it. And no, it's not just pretty, if you'd taken some time to read.

Hint: you are not funny. Please don't tell me you wanna be a comedian, like ever. Unless you're trying to pull some Zach Galifianakis type of live act.
                    Last edited by Martin; 07-02-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

He already is, and he's pretty funny. I vouch for him, yet have no desire to get involved with a stupid internet argument! I now take my leave of this thread!
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

He is???

Well, live, who knows (you, apparently) but on a computer, nope. I don't if you are a complete reverse, and thus boring live, but on the internet, you sure kill.

Comment

He is???

Well, live, who knows (you, apparently) but on a computer, nope. I don't if you are a complete reverse, and thus boring live, but on the internet, you sure kill.
                          What this comment needs is more sucking up and more commas to make it complete.

ETA: And by the way fucker, yes, I am a comedian and I regularly perform at the Purple Onion in San Francisco. The same place that Steve Martin performed at, Lenny Bruce got arrested at, and Galifianakis performed at (which can be seen on Netflix). So eat it.
                          Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 07-02-2012, 01:28 PM.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Feel free to laugh at any synthax mistake I can make, as English is a second language. I don't mind, really.

But sadly, you'll still be not funny. I seriously said the comedian remark mainly pointing out the "not funny" aspect of your post, but holy crap was I was sadly right. Ouch. Performing at the Purple Onion doesn't make you funny.

Remember one thing, and it's the last time I'll ever write something about it: you're the one acting butthurt because you didn't REALLY like a movie, keep bring it in most movie conversation and yet can't handle debating about it. Are you gonna do this with every movie you hate or didn't like? If so, you probably think life is really hard.

And FYI: Galifianakis's show is funny.

Comment

I think you both could use a nice slap of your shit from a bag of tiny dicks. Albeit a loving shit slapping. Can't we all just get along? /Rodney P. King
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And honestly, maybe you are a good comedian, but unlike say a Patton Oswalt, who's as funny online as well as live, you didn't come across as funny here. Unless it's some sort of avant-garde shit you're pulling.

Comment

Working...
                                X