• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dave Matthews Band

DMB= worst. band. ever.

Comment

Uh ohes. You are going to bring the wrath of Lesley down on you....And not even the Rancor can save you.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

DMB = awful...dirty....hippie....shit (to be said aloud with Johnny Rotten-esque accent for proper effect)
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
          Dixie chicken? I don't even want to know.
          Little Feat song. Dave incorporates a refrain from the song into the live version of "Crash Into Me".

Lesley is the only correct person in this thread. Also, if you guys are keen to go to Seattle for vacation/life/whatever, you NEED to see DMB at the Gorge. It's one of the best things in the world. Every time I go I hope they'll finally play #41. But I only make it to one show during the series and it's ALWAYS the show where they don't play that song. So frustrating.

Comment

No denying that they are very talented musicians, but............
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger
              Originally posted by Ari
              Dixie chicken? I don't even want to know.
              Little Feat song. Dave incorporates a refrain from the song into the live version of "Crash Into Me".

Lesley is the only correct person in this thread. Also, if you guys are keen to go to Seattle for vacation/life/whatever, you NEED to see DMB at the Gorge. It's one of the best things in the world. Every time I go I hope they'll finally play #41. But I only make it to one show during the series and it's ALWAYS the show where they don't play that song. So frustrating.
              Thanks Gravedigger! My friends in Seattle go to the Gorge every year... I would love to go there. I've seen them at Alpine numerous times and it was amazing. And hearing #41 would be great. By the way, I hate the rest of you.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

You don't hate me babe. I went on a road trip to see DMB dammit!

When are we going to go on a road trip to see something i love?!?!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

Like Ari and Sarah?

You are such a sweet man.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

When you bring something to my attention and we can afford it.

And we are going to see your mom this summer ...
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

But that's not a road trip, and my mom loves you more than me so it doesn't count!

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                        But that's not a road trip, and my mom loves you more than me so it doesn't count!

Haha.
                        She does not!!! She is just so glad you found someone as great as me! Haha.

True, it's not a road trip... but if we were going to go on a road trip you would have to drive your car... I don't trust mine.

Comment

Thanks Grave for sending me some unreleased Dave CDs!!! You are awesome sir!

Comment

You are welcome! I hope you like them. I was happy to hear you said you preferred older stuff on the podcast since that's all I sent.

Comment

Lesley Headcheese. Nice grave....My rental manager was so confused...hhaha

Comment

After I sent it I realized, "shit, I hope she the mailbox is big enough that she doesn't have to sign for the package at the post office. That could be a problem". I'm glad it got delivered safely.

Comment

Working...
                                X