Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of Earth was nearly perfect.

And what a waste of Pullman....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• AMC fires Frank Darabont from The Walking Dead. But hires Kevin Smith for reality show.

God if only old Frank just did podcasts, smoked weed, shit-talked other directors and their movies and then whined when his films got bad reviews.
      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-01-2011, 11:54 AM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck AMC.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          AMC fires Frank Darabont from The Walking Dead. But hires Kevin Smith for reality show.
          I know he's not a popular guy here, but that show was apparently conceived as a vehicle for the guys from Tell 'Em, Steve-Dave!, the podcast that eclipsed SModcast within a few months. It's a superbly funny show that has real potential (and you don't need to be a fan of the movies two of them appeared in to appreciate it.)

I'm the last person in the world to get excited about most reality TV shows, but I'm genuinely loving this. Bry, Walt, and Q are hilarious together. It's a shame most people online won't give this announcement the time of day because of the love-to-hate Smith.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• TESD is great.

Walt's a national treasure.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              I know he's not a popular guy here, but that show was apparently conceived as a vehicle for the guys from Tell 'Em, Steve-Dave!, the podcast that eclipsed SModcast within a few months. It's a superbly funny show that has real potential (and you don't need to be a fan of the movies two of them appeared in to appreciate it.)

I'm the last person in the world to get excited about most reality TV shows, but I'm genuinely loving this. Bry, Walt, and Q are hilarious together. It's a shame most people online won't give this announcement the time of day because of the love-to-hate Smith.
              I have no bone to pick with Bryan and Walt who seem like great, down-to-Earth guys. But at the end of the day, this is just going to morph into yet another chance for Smith to whore himself and have most (not all, to be fair) movie-news sites suck his dick.

No thank you.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If it involves the TESD crew, I don't care.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This new Death Valley show on MTV is kind of funny. But they really need to decide what the camera conceit will be. Is it just Monster Cops or is it a show about a crew filming Monster Cops?

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    TESD is great.

Walt's a national treasure.
                    And how!

I probably laugh more consistently at Bry, but Walt is just too much of a legend not to be my #1.

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    If it involves the TESD crew, I don't care.
                    I take your point about the likelihood of Smith maximizing his marketing potential with the show, Jamie, but I agree with all of the above. Those guys have a flavour all of their own and, the second they start riffing on one another and veering off on tangents about almost anything, that's all that matters.

It'd be great if they got Dave Wyndorf from Monster Magnet to come in for a guest spot. His first appearance on T.E.S.D. is probably up there with the flea market specials among their best moments.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Anyone going to check out Kat Dennings new show on CBS - 2 Broke Girls?

My ass is in a seat. Cereal.

Comment

• If the show involves Dennings and Amy Adams giving one another baths with their tongues, I'm all in.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Maybe not in the first episode, but the season's just starting.

Comment

• Much like the Zooey tv show, don't give a fuck about the show, but I'm gonna be watching.

Comment

• Hey, Sarah Michelle Gellar has a new tv show. Holy who gives a shit.

Comment

• That girl and her husband is one hell of a hasbeen couple...

Comment

Working...
                                X