No announcement yet.

Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I won't. I make no qualms about the fact that mine smell a hell of a lot worse that Nathan's most times. From what I have seen of the restrooms at work, women are a fuckload nastier then men. I mean, is it really necessary to smear your own feces on the walls of a public toilet?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      And I won't. I make no qualms about the fact that mine smell a hell of a lot worse that Nathan's most times. From what I have seen of the restrooms at work, women are a fuckload nastier then men. I mean, is it really necessary to smear your own feces on the walls of a public toilet?
      Damn, who do you work with? Our restrooms are very clean... but someone does make it smell like crazy. It's not me, I save that for when I'm at home with Rob... and then I laugh about it.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Damn. Women are evil.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The people I work with are clean. It's the ignorant, redneck assholes that come into the store that can't seem to keep their fingers out of their own shit. I swear it happens about once a week.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
            I save that for when I'm at home with Rob... and then I laugh about it.
            Well, yeah. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

Comment

Another fact, womens restrooms smell 103.54 times worse than the mens. FACT!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ha, I think so, but even if we are NOT supposed to... I still would. Rob's facial expressions and comments are great.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                  It's not me, I save that for when I'm at home with Rob... and then I laugh about it.
                  Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Damn. Women are evil.
                  I rest my case.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I rest my case.
                    Judge rules for the prosecution.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Judge rules for the prosecution.
                      Alright, we're not getting into a 'men vs. women' fight. Neither side will ever agree with the other.

Comment

Alright, we're not getting into a 'men vs. women' fight. Neither side will ever agree with the other.
                        I'm pretty sure you guys agree that your stanking ass's smell worse than ours. That we CAN agree on. Also women argue better than men, the absence of all reason helps them in this regard.

Comment

Things that need to be invented:

Porcelain warmer. Nothing sucks more than having to sit down on cold porcelain.

Comment

Nothing sucks more than having to sit down on cold porcelain.
                            I hope you're not sitting on the actual porcelain. As that would mean things are dangling in the toilet water...

Comment

Aren't the seats made of porcelain too?

Comment

nah, generally just particle board coated in several layers of paint and sealant. Or if you're fancy, solid wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X