No announcement yet.

Toy Story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and even if they did make TS4 it doesn't have to follow Andy. I'm just saying, I wouldn't dismiss another run in this world at some point. That being said, I'm totally getting that new Toy Story game when it comes out. Sounds pretty fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Come on Tim, it wasn't 25 cents in your day either.

But as for Toy Story 4? I don't really care, but I suppose it would be better to have quality children's entertainment out there. Regardless of the fact that the story never seems to end.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

And movie tickets only cost 25 cents! And we used to walk to school! 2 miles both ways! Up a hill! In a thunderstorm! And we were THANKFUL!!!
        When the T-Rexes were not chasing us...

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Come on Tim, it wasn't 25 cents in your day either.

But as for Toy Story 4? I don't really care, but I suppose it would be better to have quality children's entertainment out there. Regardless of the fact that the story never seems to end.
          Ed?

Do you honestly expect me to believe that kids care about plot or story?

They like blinking, flashy things. What fucking 5 year old is going to comment on the genesis and structure of Woody and Buzz's relationship? No...

This is what you'll hear.

"Wow! He can fly!"

"The piggy bank is TALKING!"

THAT'S what kids want... it's only quality to them if you make it look new and different.

Comment

It's not that, I just don't like pandering to kids. Kids eventually pick up on that shit. It's strangely brilliant.

Comment

They can easily do a "TS4" - Andy's off to college in #3, so in #4 he can knock up his dormroom skank girlfriend, and keep the toys around for when he gets the kid on weekends.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

There's a skit on Cracked that features Buzz and Woody in Andy's dorm while Andy is getting it on.

It was alright.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                  Ed?

Do you honestly expect me to believe that kids care about plot or story?

They like blinking, flashy things. What fucking 5 year old is going to comment on the genesis and structure of Woody and Buzz's relationship? No...

This is what you'll hear.

"Wow! He can fly!"

"The piggy bank is TALKING!"

THAT'S what kids want... it's only quality to them if you make it look new and different.
                  To some degree this is true - my boys like most of the kid movies. We were all excited to go see "where the wild things are" and I was thinking as I watched "This movie is terrible" I look at my 6 year old and he says "mom how much longer till this movie is over -its bad" And my 9 year old was a bit disappointed in Percy Jackson because we had just read the books and the movie wasnt as good to him.

Comment

See what I mean. Kids can be shockingly great bullshit detectors.

Of course I say that as a ten year old who wanted to see Super Mario Bros twice.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      To some degree this is true - my boys like most of the kid movies. We were all excited to go see "where the wild things are" and I was thinking as I watched "This movie is terrible" I look at my 6 year old and he says "mom how much longer till this movie is over -its bad" And my 9 year old was a bit disappointed in Percy Jackson because we had just read the books and the movie wasnt as good to him.
                      THANK YOU. My wife and I didn't care for WtWTA at all. It looked great but was a total trudge to get through.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

What in the fuck Where The Wild Things Are is fucking amazing.

Comment

Have absolutely no interest in watching that flick. It's on our queue so at some point we'll give it a whirl.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It has its moments, usually involving Chris Cooper, but that's about it. Really, REALLY didn't care for it at all. It's quite stunning visually, however.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'll admit it, I damn near wept like a little bitch with a skinned knee during the majority of the running time.

Comment

Never had any drive to see that movie. I don't even think I was a big fan of the book. It was no "THE SNOWMAN", the cartoon I think was narrated by David Bowie of all people. Damn ending made me cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X